e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to doni's message

I take that as a second yes...lol.

Here's my way of putting it.

Casio who settled, had a removable memory card...I believe it was a Sandisk card.

My Sony camera DOES have a SNDK card.

Conclusion IMO....Casio = settled = SNDK = infringer = Sony = infringer....and so on.

(SAN DIEGO, CA, – November 3, 2009) – e.Digital Corporation (OTC: EDIG), a leading technology innovator of dedicated portable entertainment systems and patented flash memory-related technology, announced today that it has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against nineteen companies in United States District Court for the District of Colorado. In its complaint e.Digital asserts that products made by the listed companies infringe the Company’s U.S. patent #5491774 ('774). The '774 patent headlines e.Digital’s Flash-R™ patent portfolio that comprises important techniques in the utilization of flash memory technology in recording products. The accused products range from digital cameras and camcorders to voice recorders and mobile phones.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message