e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

I'm just saying, there are a lot of things to consider.

The speed at which an application produces data....say an image app....and the speed at which it is saved to memory.....have you, yourself, noticed the changes?

I have a Canon PowerShot economy camera, its about 5 years old now....One of the reasons I purchased it, was for the speed to process the image and save it to memory. You could almost differentiate the image app process and the saving process....prior that camera you could definitely differentiate between the two.

My new phone....the processes and save of images are instantaneous....I can shoot images way faster than ever before.

What's making the speed to save more advanced (density) image data that much faster? It's not the methods of BAN(Msystems{SNDK}) I see mentioned here recently.

"MicroOS is the only operating system for flash memory that has a data transfer rate limited only by flash memory write speed."

As the memory write speed advances.....MicroOS has the capacity to pace with the advancements of the memory.

For that ability, they implement, through their Micro-controller21( control circuitry21), various caching issues....patented.

These caching considerations are 445 issues that reside next to the control circuitry....the control circuitry turns them on an off as needed.

Have micro-controller vendors.....circuitry methods aside, implemented similar caching considerations?

lots of possibilities....

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004