e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to richardo's message

Richardo

I'm afraid there's not much to comment on that doesn't rely upon the hoped for blowout decision on the MH and the expectant financing that would derive from it. What is it that stands alone which hasn't been present for years before the monetization effort? And yet the company remained stagnant throughout. Why would it would be any different now?

IFE is pretty much a marginal source of income and will most likely remain so.....if at all. There may be some dribs and drabs of revenue from current licensing agreements but nothing of real consequence. Future revenue from this source is less likely to increase than it was a week ago.

My point is that it would be difficult to communicate a rational message to shareholders that wouldn't be taken as something other than a "feel good" attempt to lessen their anxiety. You know much less than the company but I'd be willing to bet you could construct a PR as meaningful as Fred. :>):>):>)

Please, please....don't mention NUNCHI. :>):>)>:>)Right now, this( whatever it is) is nothing more than a concept without substance. I suspect NUNCHI ( whatever it is) is also dependant upon an increased revenue stream which, at the moment, is questionable.

I think it's possible the company might still pull a rabbit out of the proverbial. All is certainly not lost but I think, without a strong result from the monetization effort, there's nothing much left for the company to pursue ....except maybe NUNCHI (whatever that is).

Richardo, my friend, I don't know what meaningful info the company can give me at this juncture other than the resolution to the MH problem. Everything else is meaningless to me.

Please login to post a reply
Pravda
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/18/2006
Social Links
Private Message