e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Pravda's message

In a nut shell, when a person does not want to be disturbed, should not be disturbed, or absolutely cannot be disturbed, NUNCHI in simple terms allows the receiver to "ignore" being contacted, and the sender is notified that the party is not reachable at this time.

A phone call or text to the receiver who has activated the do not disturb feature, sends a custom auto reply to the sender.

"I am in flight to NYC to see my buddy Pravda. I will get back to you around 7PM tonight when I get settled at his home and we have had a few brandys."

Also, a GPS feature that activates the DND feature at I think 3 MPH, but it can be over riden with a password, allowing contact so that a passenger (spouse maybe...lol) can accept the communication. Lets say your kids in the back seat want to call/text there friends....

Simply put, but that my interpretation.

IMO the 12-15-10 PR statement and this patent pending are connected.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message