e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to TrickyRic's message

The company has made significant efforts to capitalize on its intellectual property and has partnered with a legal firm with expertise in those matters. I trust management will answer the recent challenge within the next month through the avenue provided by the court, not merely to satisfy nervous shareholders.

Like many, I invested in 1999 while looking for the next generation of product to replace the crappy MP3 format available at that time. When I read the patents, I thought they had the potential to do far more in the way of changing memory storage, perhaps replacing CD's as the preferred sales format for music. I remember waking my wife up at midnight and whispering, "I think I found it."

While some may see the Judge's decision as a disaster for share price, I prefer to look at it as a blessing for those wanting to add to their investment in EDIG.

While curious about the legal approach of the next few weeks, I don't expect any communication about legal strategies before documents are filed with the court, nor would I ask that EDIG management speak outside of the courtroom prior to those filings.

Please login to post a reply
LongNGreen
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007
Social Links
Private Message