Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

“So, I know you’re dying to know, how do you interpret the 99.9998% purity results released last week?” Lar

Those were excellent purification results. I question not the purity but the assumptions that “Thermal” is better than “Caustic”, and the best option for all Natural Graphite Producers.

The Right answer should have been “convenience” in this debate, not that “Thermal” is the better alternative to “Caustic”.

It is “convenient” that your company found an End-User/Producer that makes Synthetic Graphite and this company is contracted to supply the Nuclear Industry.

It is “convenient” that you may sell non purified float concentrate product to this company for “Thermal Purification” upgrade.

Thermal is the best solution for your current situation, but not for all Natural Graphite Producers.

Wish you well, as this may be the only way to source your product to market without a PEA, and the NI-Compliancy route for Feasibility, which requires a Resource Estimate. I know you plan a PEA, however, you’ll never have one near-term without a Resource Estimate and you’ll never have a RE without drilling and assays on previous drilling.

This option maybe the best solution to a rolling resource. What will they pay per tonne will be the mark of a successful endeavor and a step in the right direction for your shareholders.

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007