Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to LTGoldBull2's message

Mark,

Thanks for the post.

I had been looking at some companies with "flake graphite "deposits and tried to understand what it will take in order to achieve the 90- 99% purity requirement.It looks like that a lot of graphite will be lost during the process and in the end the highest price they can fetch will still be under $2000 P/T average.Therefore if they have a 10 million ton deposit,only about one million ton of concentrate can be extracted and purified for that price range.

What I am really eager to find out is that:how much graphite we have to lose from the Albany deposit after the caustic-bake process in order to achieve the purest level.I understand that there should be no "sulfur"issue here.If i am correct,all we have to remove are silica and feldspar.Am I being too simplistic?

Some people believe that the Alphany graphite can fetch higher than the $8500P/T target price as a finished product.For me it looks like an incredibly high price right now when compared with expectations of other companies ,even though they do not have a graphite deposit from hydrothermal source.

I like to ask if any one had approached AE with this question in the past or have an educated guess in this matter.Only a PEA will address and answer all those questions.

Patience--patience .

Please login to post a reply
siegfried
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2008
Social Links