Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
A New Dance!!
over 14 years ago
in response to BarbuBeatnik's message

Sorry to reply at my own post, but I wanted to add something.

Cliffs' June 19th Sollicitations of Proxies IC may be a counter-attack to their behind-the-doors failed negos with Spider.

Cliffs is probably certain that SPQ and KWG will stay together and that they will find a way to reach July 8th vote.

Cliffs is further aware of that Clause 6.2(d) allowing KWG to force the Meeting notwithstanding a 'Superior Proposal'on the table.

Cliffs also knows that there is strong support for the merger by the shareholders (including maybe Joe Dwek group, and other supporters), so their only hope is that the Special Resolution is defeated on July 8.

Consequently, Cliffs is ignating a Proxy War in order to earn enough votes to get the required 33% to vote the merger down.

So just stick to your shares, vote FOR the merger, sit back and ...try to relax. I believe that the Meeting will go ahead, July 8 as fixed, or shortly adjourned at the most!

Just talking, guys!

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating