Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Sphin
about 11 years ago
Re: SFMI
about 11 years ago
Re: SFMI
about 11 years ago
Today
about 11 years ago
in response to martinshaun's message

Being a shareholder for almost six year, a couple thousand pictures and weekend after weekend of positive post and you think I'm a sfmi hater then FU!! I have 10,000 dollars invested in these company's. I Have sit at the table with PQ and others. I've seen the goen's on of the Melba mill to present day. I've been directly lied to, in my face.

I've seen PR's that were totaly lies and didn't post pictures knowing they were lies. I know people and business the weren't paid for months on end. I want the truth PERIOD. Not the run around and giving shares for no real progress in proving up the value of the mountain. Thats the reason I'm still here. War Eagle Mountain... I can put up with Garlick homophobia it keep me laughing, he is from the bay area.

If I wasn't a shareholder I wouldn't be on this board. The share count was 2,890,000 when I invested and it's anyone's guess what it will be next month. Poor managment greed and lies is what has taken this company down. I go by the mill and the tunnel every weekend. I stopped taking picture because people believe what they want not what the pictures show. I'll be at the SHM. Hope to see some of you good folks there. Let the Gold shine! Go SFMI. Joe

Please login to post a reply
bobby joe
City
Melba
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/24/2011
Social Links