Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

BOUTS, that was a really straight dart....I did not want it to go there, but I can back you on this.

We all have our agendas, some more noble than others. Sphin and Anton have in the past approached a few longs in this regard....the human inclination to better one's position via short cut and cut cut. How could ANYONE of kind heart not want the faithful longs to finally get a return, even if not 100%? Well, that is one of those questions that answers itself.

Man, I a still waiting for serious accumulation of GHDC...you have to know it is coming. SFMI may bounce between .006-.008 for a bit if profit takers trump fresh buying, but no real concern if such occurs.

And if this SFMI rebirth aborts and I lose the farm, then I will have learned a lot about character here, and that will take one a lot further ultimately than perceptions of power or money. You can't easily teach your kids the evils of power and money, but they pick up on character.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links