Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

BOUTS...only you and Waterguru and I seem to understand how carmine plays this forum...showing up only at key times as reverse indicator.

spiny will eventually figure it out and he will be gone for good. I will simply let C. blabber until then and not open his pity crap posts ...too many logical and real shareholders here who deserve honest assessment from me. I did not say "always correct". I said "honest".

Waterguru...that FORM T of 805,000 shares after market close yesterday confirmes that price is indeed being suppressed ...probably some conversion or pre-arranged sell.

When they are ready, it will move up quickly and hopefully after THE final low.

As for price, we now have a double bottom in as have matched the April low just under .015...so lets see if we get a bounce here or if it will take more price fixing to clean out the current liquidator.

Of course, buying could overwhelm it if enough thick heads begin to believe what they just read in the news release....actually almost TOO HOT TO BE TRUE. ...fwe mines in the world with that sky high hot zone[s].

Once A.S. and one of the current financial suitors delivers long term money, price will be released....things now moving on many fronts and price is price for now. It will move when it moves. Try to think value and not "woe me"....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links