Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to khaki's message

That 30k tons took about 2 years to process the first time. SFMI has not put out exact numbers for the processing rate, but that works out to about 40 tons per day, more or less, in line with the numbers I have seen which range from 40-125 tpd. With SFMI you assume the low number is the actual one. Reprocessing the ore should only involve running it through the flotation unit, since it is already milled. The latest PR says the flotation unit functions at max efficiency at 10 tons/hour, but that doesn't mean that is what they are running at. Let's assume maybe 100 tpd, not the 240 max you would get at 10 tph. At that rate, it would take ~300 days, or about 10 months, to process the 30k tons. Previous filings indicated that it cost ~$150k/month to run the mill, but I think just running the flotation unit will cost much less. Let's assume $100k/month. That means about $1M to get out the $6+M in the previously processed ore in about a year. That gives maybe $5M extra to run the rest of the operations (including the outrageous salaries, though those may have already have been prepaid with shares...) Of course, I would hope that sometime within the year they will be processing new ore from the Sinker. They can only do 1000 tons/year of "test" ore under the exploration permit. Of course, that will have to be milled, but at 40 tpd it should take less than a month. To get the revenue from that, multiply 1000t by $1500 to get $1.5M. Then multiply that by the oz/ton of the ore. At 1 oz/t, that's $1.5M At 3 oz/t, it's $4.5M. And that is for one month. Here's hoping they get enough to finish the Sinker, drill, and do the rest of the work needed to start full mining operations, including preparing a safety exit.

Of course, all these numbers are my best guesses based on the available information.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message