Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to diamondc's message

What the heck is with you, Diamond? You accuse me of attacking people and protecting management when my posts clearly show that I am balanced with management gaffs!

Then you scold Gatrick for saying something he clearly knows is not the case, and anyone with a brain who reads here knows the DRILLING PROGRAM has commenced, not the actual drilling. Garick himself has stated this several times, and his apology to you was clearly the shoe on the wrong foot.

You post very little here and are quck to judge those who do. Fruitful and consistent posters have much more opportunity to communicate imperfectly. Cut us some dang slack or go elsewhere.

We are not perfect and don't represent ourselves to be. For sure, you don't intimidate me one bit.....and try not to again wrongly interpret any of my posts as an attack.

I am not of that nature, but will defend against consistent angry bullying rhetoric such as yours......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links