Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to diamondc's message

That's good enough for me, Diamond. Now we can move on to SFMI and market stuff.

With 5,500+ other shareholders out there, sometimes I am aghast that only a handfull of us are buying. That is strong testiment to the poor sentiment in this PM sector and the ire of the general shareholder at SFMI gaffs with mishandling the tailings recovery, losing time and revenue, and awkward press releases .

That is really unfortunate as this company has clearly turned the corner and those shareholders will end up adding share at much higher share price when greed pokes its head out again [and it will!].

We who post here and our buying groups can NOT easily push this thing far enough up to escape gravity. Even if a market maker believed in the SFMI story, this volume limits upside. THE COMPANY SHOULD IMO TAKE THE LEAD HERE AND SOLICIT INDIVIDUAL BUYING FROM SIMONS AND THE LIKE, INSTUTIONAL BUYING, AND/OR SHARE BUY BACK INITIATION!

The computers are busy today trading with each other to bomb the gold and silver markets prior to today's Fed speak at 2:15 EST. ....God, I will be glad when these paper COMEX and LME crooks implode. This crap has been going on since the latter 70s when Greenspan wrote the first metals futures trading programs.

Expect gold and silver to react to whatever the Fed notes say today...no matter what how close to QE III it comes. Free markets? What free markets! All the aristocrats can do is create one bubble after another....and after the bond bubble bursts within 6 months, the gold bubble will grow into 1916. The past teaches the future and that is destined!

So, let's hope that the obvious $.03 support level here holds and we slowly build into latter September...AND BEYOND! ...time for these baby falcons to leave the nest!.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links