Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
LINDY
over 12 years ago

Hey Pic, just because we don't all agree with you all the time doesn't mean you're not appreciated here.

As for picking SFMI apart, that's not the purpose of anyone here. The purpose here is to provide information and discussion about SFMI, both positive and negative. The last thing I want is to have an all sweetness and light board that misleads potential investors. That said, I also want to make sure that any criticism is legitimate and constructive, not just bashing and nitpicking. Both you and I know that there are a number of things about SFMI that merit serious criticism, and that should be discussed- if for no other reason than to provide a serious discussion to counter the mindless agenda driven blather on the same topics elsewhere. These things are going to be discussed, and this is the only place that they can be discussed in an objective manner without being drowned out by bashers or censored by admin. People should be able to come here for the whole truth, not just part of it.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message