Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
LINDY
over 12 years ago
in response to LINDY 2's message

Lindy, that's an interesting perspective and if true then PQ would be a genius. To be able to write numerous fuzzy PRs so as to throw people off their trail of buying up additional claims would truly have to be very well thought out indeed and would take a special kind of person. I don't take the last PR at face value, I think we all know the purpose behind that PR.

I personally think they have made many many mistakes, most of which have been stated numerous times. All I know is if they had the right experience and built a successful mill in the first place, they wouldn't be in a desparate funding position and would hold all the cards at this point in time. Because of that fiasco SF is in the position it is in. And in the end that mistake is costing the shareholders 500M+ in additional shares. That is taking money right from our pockets. Then to reward CQ with a raise (in both companies) and prepay him with a boatload of shares at .03 and also give him a ton of options is utterly ridiculous.

Like I have stated before the shareholders will eventually make out well here because of the pm in WEM, not anything management does. Also, I do still believe PQ has had initial discussions for potential buyout and knows what he can get and so doesn't give a rat's ass about the retail shareholders.

Let me reiterate I am long SF, but have come to the full realization that my expectations of profit potential here have been cut significantly due to the increased dilution now and over the next couple of years.

Ironically I do see a scenario where all the stars align and everyone ends up getting filthy rich off of SFMI. And that in part is due to comments from Pic and also others that I follow in the goldbug arena. I do believe that the price of gold will be double from where it is now and also silver (probably more than double) over the next 2-3 years. And as Pic has stated, speaking from experience, a move like that in gold would certanly spur a breathtaking move in mining stocks. That would certainly erase any dilution concerns. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Please login to post a reply
Macod
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2012
Social Links
Private Message