Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
i w
over 12 years ago
Re: i w
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
in response to spiny's message

Spiny, thanks for clearing that up with Sinbob/IW. Agreed that until general PM share sector SENTIMENT improves significantly, SFMI and GHDC won't get caught up in gold and silver action. Still, the latter essentially drives the former over the long cycle and we should see initial PM share bubbles by 2014. After all, that is the most oversold/underpriced sector on the board.

SFMI is HIGHLY fundamentals driven at this point, and I again go on record as saying that financing will NOT be a hurdle issue. But there is one hurdle that could trip up the timing and thrust....PERMITS! That is where I want need assurrance...and NEWS!

There are 7.6 million combind SFMI/GHDC shares in my immediate family, and I buy $1,000-2,000 in G&S bullion every month. One of the 2 [or both] is where I want my bets placed. If we have a black hole assets disappearing event along with all debt forgiveness as the financial system collapses, then the bullion will sustain me.

In that regard, HAS ANYONE CONFIRMED WITH THE SFMI TRANSFER AGENT [Signatire Transfer, Inc, phone 1-792-612-4120] THAT THEY OFFER AND WILL WITH WITH BROKERAGES IN HANDLING "DIRECT REGISTRATION" BOOK ENTRY OF SFMI CERTIFICATES? Both my brokerge and Signature were clueless when I called about a year ago....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links