Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Correct me if wrong , but I do think that I.W. is Sinbob, who went through an uncomfortable period of synicism here......I.W. writes well like Sinbob, and those types of talents can represent both sides of coins articulately.

The jobs report sucked again this month and has been the likely reason for suppression of gold and silver this week. How pathetic that the unemployment rate is easing down slowly not because of more jobs, but because of birth/death models and larger numbers no longer counted as they have given up looking.....smoke and mirrors it be!

I have relative contempt for both sides of the political aile as both over spend and steal wealth via the inflation tax, and corrupt voting machinery may very well again decide the persidential election. It is interesting to see the Ron Paul delegate surge. Few inderstand how that works. Because of him there will be a more conservative tone in the Republican platform, IMO.....no intended biases here with any political statement, just a general observation. The last thing we want here is political tug of war.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links