Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
sentiment
over 12 years ago
in response to bigpic4ever's message

"While disappointed at the lack of SFMI disclosure just as are you, there has been ZERO indication that this hard ball of twine is unraveling. And it's really not a game changer for me if the cover has scuff marks! That friends, is the bottom line here"......pic

Yup. And I'm one of those with too much skin in the game but I am not freaking out. I don't mind the pressure being applied to mgmt regarding disclosure, but I hope people keep their heads on straight. We've come a long way fundamentally, and this year will IMO prove to be a very good one for sfmi. No, we haven't come screaming out of the gate, but things are moving forward. The mill will be 2.5 times the TPD sometime soon (I'm hoping for 2 to 3 months). The lab will be completed sometime soon, I'm hoping for Februrary. PQ will eventually sell more dore bars. The permit for the sinker will be filed, contractor hired, drilling commenced, BOD changes will be made.

This is all still on the table and we're one day closer. Did drilling start in JAn? Nope. But we're one month closer. And more of my shares are long term cap gains. There's a big difference in 15% and 35% taxes. Keep that in mind fellas.

Please login to post a reply
dcbass
City
Washington, DC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2009
Social Links