Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
sentiment
over 12 years ago
in response to sinbob's message

Totally agree..especially when Roger Scammell is heading the drilling project at Tamaka Gold as Vice President. RS is on three other boards. Why did RS step down from the SFMI board? Why isn't he leading the drilling program? Something doesn't smell right.

Plus, you can't do buyback of stock until the company shows a profit which it hasn't. This is under SEC rules.

I like to know where the dorebars are being stored since IR says the mill is continuing to smelt concentrate into dorebars. Where's the money?

According to RK, Bill Earl is still under contract to finish the smelter,lab and vault building. So who is right....I hear he was terminated or quit because he was selling off shares and wasn't meeting the time table of completion then on the other hand, he is still under contract and is completing the work.

The lack of PR's and miscalculations by management has caused this angst among many of us. This isn't bashing spin folks. I have owned shares since late 2009 when pps was below .02.

I have blown the horn of optimism and waving the golden flag. Right now, management needs to get it's house in order and be beholden to the shareholders and not to family nepotism.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message