Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Max
almost 13 years ago
Re: Max
almost 13 years ago
Re: Max
almost 13 years ago
pic
almost 13 years ago
spiny
almost 13 years ago
Re: bouts
almost 13 years ago
Re: spiny
almost 13 years ago
Re: sinbob
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
in response to spiny's message

Spiny, Pic, and all. I more than feel your frustration as I have reached that point long ago...and expressed myself more than enough. I believe we long shareholders are suffering from many things; either misleading, inexperienced, incorrect or inept management and PR; prolonged stock manipulation; corrupt trading practices; JPM market complacence; regulator and oversight illegality; multiple, periodic 'inside' rumors directed at specific longs...much of which has proven misleading or downright lies ( some of you know me and know what I mean...NY crowd and those supposedly close to management but not insiders per se; certain 'stars' that come and go, etc.)....and a thousand other factors. I will say it one last time...naked shorts are laughing their asses off at us....and many other JPM shareholders, not just SFMI.

Anyway, it is what it is. I did not mean to imply that a short term takeover would transpire...so apologies if it appeared that way. I mentioned Kinross but it could just as easily be any of hundreds of possibilities. If a 'US gold' type with a Rob McEwen in charge were to offer stock plus dollars...that type of deal may be attrctive depending on the conditions. If such a Co. made an offer it would have to be one that itself had promising near term upside. I agree that this is not going to happen until promising results come from War Eagle....and certain tire kicking and extemely close geologial scrutiny taked place. ..and the manipulators are taken care of one way or another.

The time frame is totally out of grasp at this time. Spiny is right on with his comments here today...and always....but I note a very stern honesty with him now...good. I have decided to play some small, proven resource JPMs as some are waking up here. I will hold long as usual but have nothing much more to say re this opaque, slippery, amorphous, out-of-arms-length investment.

On an upbeat note, we are nearly THERE re the JPMs making a nice move...December 1t to 5th the gun goes off. At least SFMI should get a lift out of that...even if they can't give decent news releases.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links