Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

It wil take real numbers.

What the hell will it take to get this bird flying?.....pic

Granted, the last PR was "great news". But no numbers- at least not enough to get the sp going. Yes, we finally have the start of a revenue stream. But how much, how often? Nothing in the PR to tell us. It didn't even give the amount of the check received for the first shipment. Is that some kind of secret? Not telling us simply causes people to assume it wasn't enough to be worth mentioning. Yes, we shipped 136 ounces- but if you weren't aware that was a test run (which was not stated in the PR), then that's not too impressive. It won't convince potential new investors looking at SFMI for the first time. And no mention of the % gold in the bar- Are we to assume all the bars had the same composition as the first 18 ouncer? So no information on how much gold was sent (as opposed to dore), how much we got for it, how much will be in the next shipment, when it will go out, how often shipments will be made, or how much we have in inventory (other than "10 tonnes of concentrate" of unknown concentration). We were told that once the permanent secure smelting facility is completed, we will get information about "inventories and other particulars" (huh?) in the filings, but aren't told when that will be (last I heard it was mid-November). And by "filings", do they mean the 10Q for this quarter due in March four months from now, or other filings? I sure hope we don't have to wait until March to get more information.

Pic, you know as well as I do that what it will take to get this bird flying is some solid information and numbers. The information and numbers that are necessary to make some real revenue projections. I'd also like to see some drill results, but I don't expect those any time soon. In the meantime, we may see some temporary jumps in the sp with bits of vague good news, but weasel-worded non-information just won't cut it anymore. Expect the sp to languish until we get some hard facts.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message