Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

So if we talk about regulations and how it effects SFMI, we are crossing the line into politics?

If we are talking about how SFMI refinery deal was set up in an Islamic country which practices slave labor and sharia finance that is a politcal rant? I do recall when the UAE was trying to secure Port Security contracts for ships coming in and out of our docks. It was shot down because of American outrage.

My topics clearly are related to how SFMI performs and the consequences. Even Imperial Whazoo on IHUB pointed out the ramifications of making a deal in a hostile situtation in the Middle East and we all phrase Imperial for his wisdom when he makes his point.

I expressed my opinion that the news today was absolutely huge because we are homegrown company and not dealing with an oppressive Islamic theocracy in the UAE.

The main reason gold and silver is going through the roof isn't mainly because of supply and demand, it's because the politicans are blundering their governments into insolvency.

If I recall, RK at the SHM said in 5 yrs, gold and silver will be even higher because of this insanity happening all over the world. Should a shareholder have screamed at RK and said...Please , no politics Rich or I am selling all my shares of SFMI.

I give sound reasons why I say what I say because it is related to the company.

Peace....and I am not selling, actually the news today fortified my position in SFMI/GHDC.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message