Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Yes, having the refiner in the US versus a foreign country is quite relevant. But as I said, that is not an excuse to go on a political rant about Islam, slavery, sharia, etc. All you have to say is that it's a more stable political situation in the US, friendlier climate, etc. You mentioned IW's post- go and read it again. He simply mentioned the unrest in the Middle East and the possibility of disruption in shipments- no politics at all. He didn't go off on a political rant- and it wasn't necessary. We're not idiots here- we all understand the situation, and there's no need to inject personal political views. I see and hear enough ranting and pontificating (from both sides, though mostly from one) that I don't want to have to deal with any more of it than I absolutely have to. And on this site I don't have to, and won't. And as I have said before, this is not personal, or a comment on your political views specifically. I'm just trying to keep politics off of this site. Period.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message