Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

I've answered this question many times but you don't want to hear it.

As far as shorting and hedge funds... where there is man there is corruption, it has always been that way and it will always be that way. There is corrution, collusion, and minipulation in the markets but Hedge Funds, Shorters, Traders etc... are all vital parts of the market that make it work. Because of this I trade, I go long, but I never have and never will short. I use the market and do my best to make more money than I lose but I never use lies, minipulation, or collusion to get gain.

Believe what you want about me, I have no control over that but absolutely no one who knows me and is a part of my life would ever support you in your accusations about me. Regardless, I wil continue to post my opinion, and concerns with little regard of making everyone happy.

When I buy back into SFMI at whatever price it will have nothing to do with any post on ihub or anyhere else negative or positive by any one or multiple posters, It will have everthing to do with what the market decides SFMI is worth. So be as hateful as you want to people who have a different opinion than you and believe in all the conspiracy theories you want because it will have no effect on the share price. The share price will always be what the market decides it to be at any given moment. Period.

I do have game in SFMI and GHDC, I have stated that on several occasions. But let me repeat it one more time so you understand, I do not post in the belief that I can move the share price one way or the other, I post for the same reason you do, I hope, because I believe I have something to say that someone, not everyone, might like to read. Not to win friends, not to be the best speller, not to pretend I know it all, but simply to add my opinion.

As far as pissing off some of my investors? I don't have investors I have clients. My clients invest on my recommendation. Everyones stocks are tanking but only the idiots who are selling are losing money. My clients are better educated and informed than that. You should spend a little more time educating yourself vs attacking others for things you know nothing about.

Good luck to you

Please login to post a reply
gsfl
City
Orlando
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2010