Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to gsfl's message

gsfl....

Let me explain why I want to see shorting stocks to become illegal. Remember the Tsunami in Japan. After the quake and devastation, investors went onto short Toyota stock costing investor and the company billions. Also, people like you, rocket, drunk etc all playing the bullshit game of fallacy accusing SFMI of doing something it is not doing so you can either short the stock or buy back in at a lower price.

As far as Hedge Funds...George Soros is part of that game and anyone in the likes of this shill leftist who tries to undermine currencies and can't stand America, Hedge Funds aren't worthy of being in existence.

BTW, good ole Soros shut his hedge fund down.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/jul/26/george-soros-to-close-hedge-fund

gsfl...what is your !@#! game over on LFLUB? Are you pissing off some of your investors you're handling money for because a few of your stocks are tanking?

If I had no game in a stock at all, I wouldn't be here at all. If you have no game in the stock, you're only motive is to drive down the share price so you can buy back in at .04pps you called for a few weeks back. You're manipulation is obvious. I can say one thing about Anton, he isn't showing up on the boards playing good stock bad stock.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message