San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
News
about 15 years ago
Re: News
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
about 15 years ago
in response to jefferam's message

Jeff, covering the field is the smart way to go. Keeping a bit of all and more of others is the game i play . I do like this ten to one ratio with San Skp and agree SKP has no infrastructure, but lets remember that SKP has assembled a massive claims package in the last 4 yrs while San tried to find her way. SKP has the geology and now is the time with this high gold price to start to shine. Lessons we learned from Sans mistakes will help towards the JV future. SKP according to your estimate has a market cap of 18 x then i say we have a lot higher to go to get back to our ten to one ratio. I see big money throwen at SKP as the market will want to see how many hinges they have. San will also want to know as they own 50 % and need an escape route incase of a take over, ...some times analyst will say..when a stock is rising stick with it. Long On The Greens Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message