San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to jefferam's message

Did i call it, or did i call it, (sorry just bragging cause i cant say im always right so its nice to be on occaision).

As i posted last week, we should be dumping out of SKP and loading up on SGR.

Then SKP was around 0.45, SGR at around 3.00

I said they would drop back down to 0.35 and then you can consider buying back in SKP.

Looks like thats exactly what happened, can i get a cookie please.

LOL

anyway good luck to all on th greens. No worries im not super cocky i know ive been wrong before.

Jeff

Here is my previous post on sept 17

Market cap:

WEL=10

SKP = 44 (4.4 times WEL)

SGR = 800 (80 times WEL, 18 times SKP)

SKP and WEL don't have any infrustracture...

Traps im not sure how much SKP can go up on pure resources alone? you seem a lot more optimistic then me, i recall 2-3 years ago, SGR use to float around the 150-250 MM market cap and that was with all its infrastructure. , SKP at 44 without any infrustructure.... I really dont know which is the best I think SKP already made its leap its not a bad idea to get back in SGR before it gets cash flow positive and listed on TSX (if ever it happens) or even WEL being under valued in comparision. Or the other two im really liking for best bang for you buck and posible multiplier are both COU and BGE.

EIther way i agree with you cant go wrong with any of these. i just thing there may be a good chance of SKP coming back to 0.35 ish before it goes back up. And if there is a pull back to aroudn that, then ill put my money in SKP. For now I'll wait around and play with the other ones. I think SKP will have much higher values then its current value, i just think there will be more opportunity on other before then.

Eithe way i hope it shoots up for all your sakes, even though im no longer in SKP i still wish it well, the better it does, the better SGR does.

JEff

Please login to post a reply
jefferam
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links