Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Stockmaster it is unfortunate that PB22 served you up a giant glass of coolaid and you sucked it down but the fact of the matter is that without our fake CEO LLSR would still be at 0.00, in other words he saved your ass! I am sure you have no idea how instrumental our CEO was during the earlier years of LLSR and how his influence led the development of a product and company that obviously grabbed our attention or we wouldn't be on this board discussing it today!

Yes you have been holding on for a long time! You are not the lone ranger we all have been, that is the price of doing business and investing. Nothing good comes easy and Rome wasn't built in a day! In order for LLSR to move from R&D to production required money, money that was hard to come by then and still is hard to come by today!

so what did our worthless CEO do, he found a way to create diversity within your investment and generate capital to take LLSR to the next level and secured the exclusive marketing and development rights to OCT which was in jeopardy!

The acquisition of Raptor which an intelligent move from a business standpoint and i will not discuss the reason for aquiring Raptor as that has been discussed here before! The only negative to acquiring raptor is it came with an infection called PB22 that penicillin can't even touch!

PB22 - in response to how I made money with LLSR, it is really quite simple, say it with me: Dollar Cost Averaging!

Please login to post a reply
Hopeful2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/21/2009
Social Links
Private Message