Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Johnstockmaster,

From your recent posts, it appears you have got caught up in the negative and ignorant rantings of Nostradumbass. An individual who has been scorned and seeks vengence for something that exists solely in It's beady little brain.

If you are long on this stock, then you must have purchased shares when we were all waiting and wondering what in the hell was happening with Perio - Imaging. And as it turned out, nothing. Another failed attempt to bring the imaging modality to market introduction.

And then last May, I believe, LLSR merged with TAG. It was at that time that the T, the A, and the G recieved their shares, remember? 165,000,000 shares divided by 3 = 55,000,000 each. This did not happen last week, last month, or even 6 months ago, but last May.

It was not long after the merger that the company announced the Sample Testing of river beds with the HPC-10's to identify, stake, peg, and register with the Ministry of Mines. Then move to the next area and start over again.

One can assume that they (the company) has a pretty good idea at this point, and probably much earlier, as to the estimated monthly revenue that can be generated with 1 HPC-30.

You must also assume that there are duties to be paid to the Government of Zimbabwe in order to bring this equipment into the country. This would include, I can only assume, the HPC-30('s), an excavator (either tracked or 4x4), and a loader (again, either tracked or 4x4 to remove the tailings). Not a dump truck as you have suggested as it would be constantly stuck in the sand and gravel, thus useless. One can even imagine that one excavator and one loader could be used in conjunction with 2 HPC-30's. Now, some equipment needed probably already resides in the country, so now we only need to look at the duties required for the HPC-30's to be brought in. Cost? I do not have a clue, but I am quite sure the company does.

The Dodge Mine. What a break would'nt you agree? Barite, Limestone, Talc, and other minerals and metals yet to be identified but most probably yet to be disclosed. And other companies wanting to get their hands on this stuff. Again, yet to be disclosed, but I bet we will know who they are very soon.

If you have done a little research, you would have come up with the same information that I have. Specifically, the Shamva Gold Mine. It produces around 3200 OZ's of gold per month and appears to be in the same mountain range as the Dodge Mine and not that far away (according to google map). This most certainly does not guarantee that there is gold at the Dodge Mine, but we will know after the mapping and core drilling is complete. And I'm betting there is gold at the Dodge Mine and alot of it, but it will take funding and time to extract it - that's where the barite, limestone, talc, .... comes into play, or can you see this. It will also provide funding for multiple HPC-30's and associated equipment including the duties so we can get on with the alluvial mining portion. Does this make sense to you?

Sorry to (all the loyal followers and believers) in ranting on about things we already know, but some do not have the mental capacity to understand opportunity nor see beyond tomorrow, literally. Nor can they see the opportunity of aquiring the Dodge Mine that presented itself to the company, thus delaying the alluvial mining for a small period of time for the possibility of enormous gains to shareholders.

And as far as Nostradumbass is concerned, I and most on this board do not give a crap what you think nor do we give a crap about you. Speaking of crap, hope the Preparation - H works.

Johnstockmaster, have a little faith or sell your fricken shares. You would have to be a complete idiot and/or moron not to. Especially if you think this is a scam.

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links