Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Stockshit..... what's up!

Guess we have to run you off the site too!

First.... it is great to have alternate opinions to balance any debate.... what is your debate?

You are actually coming to this site and asking other to buy you out?..... would that be legal given you have no certification to sell shares other than through certified stock sites? OK.... I'll buy you out for $0.25/share.... please send me a legal transfer form with all the term/conditions for purchase.... OK... I know you don't have the balls to do that....

What evidence do you have to support your position that this is a scam? Come on.... you are still on the fence of honor..... support your argument..... start with the laundry list I just gave Bonnie...... what are the "certian limits before a scam opens up"?

Really.... how long have you been holding your shares? You said you bought 800K shares sometime between May and July 2011..... would you really buy shares of any company and sell before reaching the long term capital gains status of one year + one day?

Is it too hard for you to wait for the SEC to deem both companies "Effective"... issue new stock symbols and at least review their new web site (that was underconstruction before Bonnie posted the link.... if Bonnie was smart, she would have taken down all the information we missed and done advanced research just waiting for the web site to be officially released to trash)... and then... when would you want the Mineral King to start an official promotion on the company.... Now?....Last Quarter...... stated differently, when would you hire a promotion firm to bring awareness to your company?.... sounds like we should wait for the SEC to deem them Effective, get the new stock symbols and after the release of a Hard Asset and Natural Resources Sector web site.... but please tell us if we should make a move earlier and why?

By all means.... you are worthy to post on the blog.... but back your position with logical, tangible informaiton to support your argurments.... comments like the CEO pains me, will anyone please buy my shares above today's market price, I've held on too long (7-10 months?)... just what are those certian limits before a scam opens up?

Either step up to the plate to defend yourself or run back to your teddybear in the closet of darkness.... a few more whiny posts from you without honest debate and I'll be sure to expose you!

You have also been slammed today by,

Enlightened

ps: to all others.... I'm just tired of Bonnie and Stockshit's arguements without backing it up with meat.... Bonnie is a lost cause, Stockshit may pull through this..... I am pleased to see everyone coming out of the wood work to shame Bonnie... I am not encouraging you to shame Stockshit.... he will see the light.... once the Bonnie factor is smoothered, then I'll jump in constructively to share my ongoing research....but for now... I have my war paint on ready to stuff Bonnie's mouth with a BIG... OK... some comments may get sensored.... but you know that we collectively have to clean this site up based on sound arguements in favor and not in favor... and not the Bonnie vomit or the short term misguided Stockshit.

I welcome any debate... for or against.... just back the comments with tangible evidence so we have some format to debate honestly.....

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message