POET Technologies Inc.

in response to KROM's message

"I doubt they did this because they dont care.. I would bet that they did this because they have to in order to bring our product to the market as quickly as possible. Its not their fault the market reacted this way and its not the ventures fault. Its the fault of the share holders who jumped on the sell button and smashed it down on the news. Yea you could say that they could have anounced it differntly or this or that but guess what., You own a venture stock. Hold and shut your mouth, Sell and go away or buy more."

As Donald (as much as I dislike him) Trump would say Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

It is managements fault whether intentional or not. To put out a PO warning with no share price attached left us all at the mercy of the wolves. They put us out for slaughter

It is the markets fault and it is the Ventures fault for allowing this stuff to go unchecked.

and Krom it is your fault and everyone elses fault here who would condone such actions.

We have all been here like brothers for years. Why would you or anyone else want to see your brothers suffer and be canibalized by these people. And don't say "you shouldn't be here .That's just a cop out.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message