POET Technologies Inc.

Making trouble for management and the company is not in our best interests. Yea the shaer price is way down.. Your in a Venture stock.. Any action against the company is only going to distract them from their mission.

I doubt they did this because they dont care.. I would bet that they did this because they have to in order to bring our product to the market as quickly as possible. Its not their fault the market reacted this way and its not the ventures fault. Its the fault of the share holders who jumped on the sell button and smashed it down on the news. Yea you could say that they could have anounced it differntly or this or that but guess what., You own a venture stock. Hold and shut your mouth, Sell and go away or buy more.

I have allot of fear and doubt about the share price and its really tough looking at the value of my account these days but guess what.. it comes with the terratory. They are making huge steps forward. Live with what these guys are doing and how they are doing it or sell and go away.

Thanks.

Please login to post a reply
KROM
City
stockSplit/Nasdaq listing/100$ CLUB
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013