POET Technologies Inc.

1) Share price action - with the exception of the Sept 30 anticipation, we tend to drop in the final third of the month almost every month.

Let be realistic here, I think the weakest hands, with the possible exception of Pinetree, have long been wrung out. So, if someone knows that Pinetree has shares and must continue to sell, it's an advantage that they have been able to capitalize on every month. Build a position in the last week of every month, sell off quietly over the first two weeks, buy back again as the downdraft of the sell side imbalance returns somewhere in the latter part of the month. Lather, rinse, repeat. Whether they know this or are simply anticipating it correctly, it's been a great ride for somebody. My opinion only of course.

I'm tired of caring about daily moves, in the absence of news, no moves have any traction, there is nothing to hold this up, or down, other than possible ongoing and periodic sell side bias.

More importantly,

2) This roadshow (on the surface) seems to be an inordinately enormous dedication of the highest level resources, particularly if CEO is in on all of these and COO is in on any. So what does one sell when there is nothing yet to sell, and why is this so important now, rather than, say, 6 months from now?

The only explanations that I can accept are that there will be a huge announcement to come after these "skids have been greased" , and these investors will then say "ok, now I get this", or there will be more to come out to generate more immediate interest as these presentations proceed. If this is a grooming process, there must be an event disproportionate to the commercialization of the VCSEL to warrant such widespread and sustained investor courtship.

Absent of these scenarios, the timing seems to be way off, and completely out of line with the strategic intelligence that these leaders have shown throughout their careers. No energy is wasted, nothing done without cause, so I do expect that there is something very big associated with this process.

Appreciate other thoughts comments on the rationale for this roadshow.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message