POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mackwheaton's message

Thanks for that Mack,

Take a look at the Monetisation of POET slide 5 in latest presentation.

Note that NRE (Non Reccuring Engineering ) revenue is listed for the second half of 2016.

Given that VCSEL prototypes are not due until Q4 of 2016 makes me wonder what is actually driving that revenue? If VCSEL is in an house development who is paying for this NRE not Anadigics surely if PTI contracts them to manufacture its own product.

I agree with Mack 'there is something big associated with this process' . The architect of monetisation is PC who freed from interim CEO duties has been engineering a process that we see unveiling in front of us. We know the basics of his method from the CIC brief in London. A series of news releases that will take PTK to the NASDAQ and sustain it there.

For me the absence of real news with meat is long overdue. This is deliberate to build up the momentum of News needed to accommodate a planned P DAY launch of an operation to build sharehoder value. To date shareholder anxiety has been salved only with the expectant and hopeful phrase 'EXPECT RESULTS SOON'. Let's start believing that.

I have spent quite some time and energy trying to convince the board that far more is going on than just readying the company for VCSEL production. Take a look argain at slide 5 and you will see just one bullet point, the first, comes from Direct Sales of Trancrievers, the remainder are all based on relationships with other companies buying in to POET IP and that is where the 'Big Customer' is lurking.

Another point that intrigues me is the mystery play made in slide 4 re the appointment of a Tier 1 VP product development. This looks to me to be the next announcement and will this reveal, much as it did before, something about the company that our Co Chairmen have been associating with.

Interesting Mack very interesting,

SULA

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined