POET Technologies Inc.

in response to metabill's message

Not sure about the absence of Toronto and New York on the roadshow list of dates, airlines still continue to fly there last time I checked. Lots of gaps on the list, I wouldn't rule them out just yet.

Chris Chu most likely has answered many questions from the shareholders. I was interested in the particulars of the presentation already seeing the "Corporate Overview", the "Data Management at the speed of light" and the "Tranceiver White Paper", and asked if there would be any other or material, visualization aids used during the roadshow, including the capacity and the % invited that attended? His reply respectfully as follows:

The details of roadshows are not for material release to the public. 
Typical roadshows are meetings with institutional investors. 
They use the exact same materials as published on the website which is why the new 
corp presentation went up on the IR site. Additionally they generally run through 
the presentation.  That's about it. I'm not allowed to divulge other details....

The fact that the corporate overview has been tweaked a couple time in the last 10 days indicates to me POET management is adapting and polishing the toolkit they bring to each presentation.

Please login to post a reply
BlackToad
City
FrootLoops, Barely Surviving, Not Feeling the Love From the Fruit Co.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2014
Social Links
Private Message
POET Technologies Inc.
Symbol
PTK