POET Technologies Inc.

in response to phil-v's message

I was talking to an old rich friend from Abu Dhabi (UAE) on Friday among the other things we talked about investing.. I told him about POET and the management. I told him about product/prototype within 6-12 months .He was very excited and promise me that he will look at the company.This kind of guy can buy whole market cup of PTK. He called me back today he told me he like the technology,like management but does not make sense that we are below 1$ and you have Product in 6-12 month is very close to him.He told me either there is same thing wrong with the company or lack luck of promotion.

I totally understand why a lot of us including me not happy about SP.The share holder bases is too narrow we have being waitting for 5 years and most of us had no more money or investor fatigue.Now the last news release is great I am very happy about it,now is time for management go on full force for bigger investors and promotion.I made following advise to mangment privately and hope that they be kind to there solid rock invester small or big.

1.Do same thing about SP now you have clear solid plan because SP does matter.

2-we need bigger and trustworthy new investors as our two big investors PNP and SI cracked and stub us in the back as far as I am concerned.

3-Promote the Technology without exaggeration honest and truth. It is not rocket science we have distruptive technology and great management and very loyal share holders.

4-Put one of us in BOD as we are been the rock of PTK. I have zero intrest myself but we have great guy,Rob,Oogee,Rainer FJ....ect

5-PC have done great job so far but it is time for him to let other people roll the wheel and promot this great technology without exaggeration.

Still strong and long and extremely optimistic about future SP will go to the roof when we have right investors.

Please login to post a reply
mazan4
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2014
Social Links
Private Message