POET Technologies Inc.

in response to StarLord's message

StarLord:

1) If POET does list on NASDAQ for $5, does that mean we would need to buy those shares too? or will the TSX shares reflect the US price(in Cnd) like BBRY/BB.TO

The share prices on different exchanges will always be balanced out. POET Technologies is already listed on various international exchanges (example) and the share price is roughly the same everywhere. The reason is that if there were differences, buyers would buy where the share price is exceptionally low, thus rising it. Sellers would sell where it is exceptionally high, thus lowering it.

2)If Apple does buy POET thats it for us right? I mean if these mirco chips take off were outta potential millions of money in shares. ie I have 10,000 shares and if we do take off and price is up to 100/share Im a millionare. But if Apple buys us for 10/share.. i loose a million..

As long as an acquirer does not control at least 90 percent of the shares he cannot force you to sell – period. So if e.g. Apple offers you $10 per share, just say no!

I know that many here would be happy with $4 – $7, but please think twice! Do your DD, compare with other buy-outs – examples have been and surely will be posted in this forum – and recognize the true value of this technology!

I, for one, am definitely in the $70+ club – not because I am nuts, but because I think I can calculate and can envision at least somewhat where this is leading to. And I think I am in good company. Tony Blevins joined POET's new Technology Roadmap Advisory Board for a reason, not to mention Ajit, Peter, Geoff, Stephane, Daniel and the whole POET team! They all know what they are having, and they are not here for a mere $40 or so.

Oh, and of course patience™ is the key!

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014