POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ScaryRaccoon's message
Understanding that the consumer "mania" may look vastly different from what the fabs are actually able to produce IMHO. The role out of product will have very specific limitations because only certain products will be implementing the technology as it becomes available. The biggest issue I see is, how fast and in what quantities can this new gen be produced. The smart phone may be the gateway product but supplies will be limited. The market demand may be ferocious but it's the fabs ability to keep up that will be the bottle neck. As much as the projections are awesome, until we have actual implementation and adoption of PET and POET with $s flowing in, my excitment must be tempered. We still do not know the challenges (and probably never will) of various designs and uses. Those issues will only show themselves as designs are ordered and prototypes are made and tested. I want those numbers just like everyone else but let's see what news cometh. I will celebrate each positive NR that shows us closer to monetization. But I'll refrain from talking to the Jaguar dealer until such time as proof of concept is fully achieved. Nice to dream though. Back to the here and now. Good night all. Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links