POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Andrea Koch's message

How is he putting all his eggs in one basket? He is hiring out his expertise and contacts for $500,000/yr. and a potential $2.2 million profit on options should POET even reach its previous high. Based on his c.v - I hope be becomes CEO, but he sits on two other boards. I don't know what (if any) his compensation is for that. Finally, we do not know why he stepped down as CEO of GF in January (he was not hired by POET until July)- and based on the NR below he still holds a position there(I have been unable to find anything to the contrary -but it's possible).

Santa Clara, Calif., January 6, 2014 -- Building on the successful track record of its first five years in the semiconductor industry and its continued commitment to build out its global network of manufacturing facilities, GLOBALFOUNDRIES announced today, from its new offices in Silicon Valley, Sanjay Jha has been appointed as the company's new Chief Executive Officer. Jha has served as CEO of Motorola Mobility Inc. and as the COO of Qualcomm Inc.

Ajit Manocha, who served as an advisor to the company's shareholder prior to being appointed CEO of GLOBALFOUNDRIES in mid-2011, will return to that role and will work closely with Jha on his transition.

Please login to post a reply
jrubinst
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message