POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Quan Gork's message

Quan Gork: So total compensation for Jha in 2009 was $8,462,544. Not sure what he was getting recently etc., but I think this gets the point across and I am tired of looking any further.

As I said, this may not be a good comparison, however the salary alone would lead me to believe that Jha does not come cheap, so I would think that he would not be cheap at GF either, and likely either was Ajit Manocha, whom he replaced.

This is a great find, Quan Gork! Thanks for sharing it! Even though we don't know what Ajit Manocha's salary at GlobalFoundries exactly was, we can well assume

• that his wages have been one order of magnitude higher that what they are now,
  • that he is not doing his new job at POET Technologies just for the money,
  • that he is motivated by the opportunity to make history and bring this new and disruptive technology into reality. Manocha: "POET promises tremendous potential to the semiconductor industry as a next-generation technology. I am looking forward to being part of the POET Team and especially working directly with Mr. Copetti on building shareholder value."

Ajit Manocha is here for a reason. This should give us a high degree of confidence!

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

Please login to post a reply
Andrea Koch
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/24/2013
Social Links