POET Technologies Inc.

in response to buttmonkey's message

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SHORTSIGHTED

buttmonkey is from ajax

No, I don't think I am or I wouldn't be hanging onto this stock.

Far from it, I am very hopeful that this technology is real and will reward all shareholders.

However, as I have said numerous times here, it will become much more real when Apple, Samsung or some other behemoth with money starts loading this chip into their next billion tablets or smartphones.

Please tell me the name of one person or Company who might be a potential partner or buyer who has validated this technology and committed any money to it that might turn POET into a $10 sp let alone $70.

These predictions have for the most part come from hopeful shareholders like you and me and a few positive suggestions from POET management.

I am not a scientist nor am I running a behemoth technology company. I suspect I am like many shareowners who have bought into the story hopeful that is is validated at some point.

I have never in any way discounted the brilliance of Dr Taylor or the technology. Nor will I ramble on about the technology changing the world and us all being in a $70 club. It is ridiculous!

It is because that until somebody (ie Apple, Samsung etc) signs up and writes a huge cheque there is NO MONEY! PERIOD!

We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes but I will wait to find out and keep the Kool-aid in the fridge!

Please login to post a reply
Smoothsailing
City
Oshawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/28/2014
Social Links