POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchij's message

Good to hear from you FJ!

Most of what I know is what I don't know FJ. For instance:

1. I have no idea what the real value of POET is. I thought P2 is suppose to give us some idea of valuation. Do you know what that number is or do you know what you think it might be FJ?

2. I have no idea who POET management is speaking to or what they are talking about. Are they talking partnerships, the sale of the company in whole part or less or is all still technical challenges? Perhaps you could let us all know FJ?

3. I do confess that I do not know "all" the steps in front of POET towards commercial penetration. I do know that it is probably still a lot. Is this chip ready to be loaded into the first billion tablets and smart phones with enough assurance of stability over a lets say, ten year life span. I suspect not but I really don't know.

Perhaps you could tell me the other steps FJ?

The reason I keep it simplistic FJ is that I really don't care if they can change the world. I only care that somebody with money thinks they can.

I also suspect that Pinetree and SI feel about the same way and if somebody comes along with a $10 sp offer they will be gone once the bidding is finished. Just like me!

Please login to post a reply
Smoothsailing
City
Oshawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/28/2014
Social Links