Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

why do i think this?, i will quote a federal official commenting on why Bombarier aid will not be in Fed budget,,,

from thisam's Globe&Mail,,, The government and Bombardier said negotiations are still ongoing and there will not be an announcement on an aid package until after the March 22 federal budget.

"it is a complete separate track. It will be separate from the budget", said the federal official who explained that it would be difficult to book money in the budget when a deal has not yet been completed. "its not like we can put it in the budget and we know how much it is going to be and we are going to hand it to you. ...And when the outcome is going to be dependent on negotiations with the company ,so if we were to put that in the budget, WE WOULD BE DICTATING THE OUTCOME"

i believe the feds are taking the same tact with ROF funding,,, no deal yet, and will use same line, we dont want to dictate outcomes,,,i realise comparing apples with oranges here, and i do have some skin in the game, this is just my opinion on how the feds will delay,,,

Please login to post a reply
shakey
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/05/2007
Social Links
Private Message