Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to joe's message

Joe,

You wrote:

"For those of us that think there is still $$ to be made in this market then possibly graphene may be the play"

So....your opinion is sell Noront and get into graphene?

Look at your post below.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Noront/forums/discussion/topics/623169-my-take/messages/1953247#message

Casablanca did sell the Cliffs Rof asset for a steal ....and I didn't see these big major bidding against Noront that you spoke of.

Noront was victorious.

You wrote this Sept. 20, 2014:

Will all of this ever come to fruition, definitely, but will I be around to ever see that ROI, doubtful. Will my children and grandchildren reap the reward of my investment, hopefully. As the price of Noront's shares decline we will continue to buy and increase our holding, as one of the family says it really is a no brainer. However are there other opprtunities out there to make a faster ROI , absolutely

Joe, six days after your post Noront put out this NR and the share price....went up.

http://norontresources.com/noront-resources-provides-update-on-eagles-nest-mine/

==========================================================

Joe,....if I was a majority holder of Noront....and if Gravelle was still "not getting it right"....I would definitely not be exploring and subsequently doing a cheap PP for drilling. No way. Not with the current cash position.

I would put a complete stoppage on work to light a fire under the seat of Gravelle and Wynne's pants. Much like Noront threatened to do last Fall.

I hope you and your family make out very well with your Graphene stocks.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links