Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

I cannot believe that 13 of my fellow poster would approve anything O'leary says about politcs. Its like watching the now defunct Sun TV .

Kevin should stick to buying and selling financial instruments and leave poitics and the running of countries to people that under stand the problems faced by the majority of people in this world (read 99%).

The right wing business oriented Tory parties and the moral majority Republicans in the States have no clue of how to run a country.

Ronald Regan, Brian Mulroney and Thatcher are the reason why our economy is where it is today. Deregulation and greed is good attitude has no place in today's world.

If you have time. click on this You Tube video and have a listen. It's a speech given by Mario Cuomo back in 1992, at the Democratic convention. Everything he said and warned americans about has come to pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV68BvvwOfY

Please login to post a reply
bennett
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/26/2009
Social Links