Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to eagleeye's message

I'm not sure that the Market is actually able to realize the true potential of owning 2/3 of all available claims of what is considered to be the next Sudbury-basin... Just watch out when infrastructures - esp a road plan - will be in the news! Alan Coutts is repeating every time he can that nickel will be out from the Eagle within a short range, 3 years actually. Hey! 3 years is like tomorrow guys! So we should expect infras talks and perhaps a commitment very soon! (forming an empty shell called a Deveopment Corproation is all but a commitment! Rather a coward move to divert the crowd...)

GLTA.

(I have a sad thought at this moment for not having "K" with us today... Reading his wisdom words about the present development would be very interesting... :( )

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/04/2009
Social Links