Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
FCU vs NOT
over 9 years ago
in response to djje's message

Ok guys, I'm not promoting FCU.

The comparison is not an apples to apples one either. It was simply an exercise in showing the flow of money that investors choose to direct. And yes, I would rather that money be flowed into Noront. And yes, I do blame Noront for a lack of promotion etc.

So it's okay to be an activist shareholder only if your name is Carl Icahn or something? I don't think so.

Again, for those of you who are happy with the way things are, so be it. I just thought that more of you would be wanting to join us. No big deal, no need to create conspiracies. I tell it like it is. Keep thinking that Noront is the king of the back room deals until something happens in the unknown future - the problem is that shareholder guidance is a thing and its confidence has been squandered to say the least.

So I'm inaccurate, I'm bashing, I'm promoting FCU and don't have any DD. Great, what's next?

Let me turn that around for you: I'm a shareholder of NOT, there's value there! I'm a critical thinker. I'm promoting NOT's value, not the powers that control it. I'm trying to rally the troops to realize NOT's true value. I'm trying to get action or at least proper shareholder guidance. Unfortunately, I've (not you) decided to reduce my position because I don't want to be in love with this stock anymore. Missing this winter season and not hearing any news about it as though it wasn't important... finally broke my confidence. You can call it bitterness, I call it misleading investors.

Please login to post a reply
TheNestHasLanded
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/10/2015
Social Links
Private Message