Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cashin17's message

" I for one am sick and tired of hearing about the endless woe is me syndrom of most FN groups....Get off your butts!!"

So then all FN are all the same right? But wait a minute, that would mean that all non-FN are the same too? Well, in my area I don't see people getting together to clean things up. Oh there are a few but most people just stick their stuff where ever they can get rid of it or let somebody else get rid of it. Up there they don't have garbage takeaway like down here and down here I see a lot of garbage strewn around....and people who dump crank case oil in the sewer, and kids who just throw their Micky D refuse on the sidewalk. Well they say kids behave how they're taught to behave. So I guess we're doing so much better then those whinny FNs eh?

It's the same old story....easy to find fault with others particularly when they might seem to be in conflict with what we want. Trouble is we seem to be unable to find our specs when we really need to look at ourselves. Profit is the biggest pair of blinders you can wear and they're so comfy you don't even notice you've got them on.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message