Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Peter Marshall's message
George T. Further to my Nov 28 AGO to (yesterday), (repeated below), may I suggest, for hopefully your immediate consideration, locating the "Petition" message under the Presidents DD" banner/ (blue background colour) just above the already posted (7 months now) message "1 Billion ROF Funding Announcement"....... (Irony intended). I hope you are working this weekend, and have viewed and agree to action this request, given the widespread approval already indicated by the over one hundred of your loyal board participants. Your immediate help could be of great benefit to all ROF exploration and development companies in accelerating our Petition's established momentum. Virtually all of these ROF companies are your clients, and your support will be mutually beneficial for everyone. Sincerely, Peter Marshall From: Peter Marshall Date: November 28, 2014 at 3:58:41 PM EST To: Peter Marshall Subject: Ago To George I think it would be in Agoracom's interest to place the Noront based permitting approval petition in some "masthead" -like location to assist in the visibility of this very legitimate, worthy, and grossly overdue Ontario government decision. All Your Agoracom investor members and will applaud; FN will benefit; Ontario mining will be revived; the economy and all Canada will benefit. Please help. Peter Marshall Reference BABJAK AGO posts for details.
Please login to post a reply
Peter Marshall
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links
Private Message